Community Action Program
The Custodian is directly supervised by the Builing Superintendent. Day-to-day activities will be supervised by the Building Superintendent and Site Supervisor.
1. Responsible for maintaining all center areas in clean and sanitary conditions, including floor waxing and scrubbing cots at regular intervals.
2. Responsible for minor repairs of center equipment.
3. Removal of debris from premises and rake sandbox.
a) Clan walls
b) Clean partitions - blinds
c) Clean toilet bowls, sinks and walls
d) Clean windows (interior & exterior)
e) Sweep all mats and carpet in and out of offices
f) Grounds maintenance
4. Bring up food trays and return them after meal time, if applicable.
5. Attend in-service and pre-service trainings.
6. Adhere to the Performance Standards and Local/County Regulations.
7. Any other duties assigned by the CEO/Executive Director, Senior manager, or Site Supervisor.
Satisfactory previous experience in doing minor repairs and cleaning.
Ability to relate well to children and adults.
High School Diploma/GED